Skin type or skin condition - what is important when it comes to care
Difference between skin type and skin condition
- Fine pores.
- There's really nothing to complain about on your skin.
- Often feelings of tension.
- Red, rough or even itchy spots.
- Fine dryness lines.
Dry AND blemished skinYou also have...
- More pimples or impurities, but rather fine pores around them.
Not only does it feel uncomfortably oily, it also leaves visible traces, for example on the mobile phone display. How to recognize oily skin:
Despite cleansing or matting, skin quickly shines again.
Large, clearly visible pores.
- Often pale or sallow skin.
Oily AND blemished skin
You also have...
- Frequently pimples and blackheads
- Foci of inflammation with a yellowish crust.
Individual parts of the face often behave in completely opposite ways and want to be cared for in the same way. How to recognize combination skin:
- A greasy T-zone (forehead, nose, chin).
- Dry cheeks that may even be tight and raw.
If you frequently or currently suffer from sensitive skin, you will be familiar with at least some of these symptoms:
- reacts to external influences such as cold, UV rays, stress and cosmetic products often and quickly with spots, tension, redness or irritation.